After we post the transaction with authorize.net using relay response...here is what we got:
An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
Looking at the logs, here is what we got:
[ERROR] 23:01:40 BroadleafAuthorizeNetController - The order could not be determined from the Authorize.net relay response (params: ). NOTE: The transaction may have completed successfully. Check your application keys and hash.
We check keys and hash ...they are all correct.